I love chocolate a lot. I cannot believe yesterday was National Chocolate Day! I am pleased to tell you about some of my favorite chocolate desserts (in no not particular order). Feel free to share in the comments your favorite dessert (chocolate or otherwise). I promise that I will do some writing about restaurants that our national chains as well as local Baltimore area ones. I used to be a foodie years ago and I loved it. Happy (Belated) National Chocolate Day!
- Roy’s Melting Hot Chocolate Souffle’ (Roy’s Restaurant): Roy’s Restaurant is one of my favorite places to eat because of the ambiance, aloha hour(aka happy hour) and the food. My first visit years ago was sealed by this dessert. It is so Delicious and the ice cream enhances the dessert. You can share if you want but you can eat the whole thing alone.
- Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake (The Cheesecake Factory): I cannot go to The Cheesecake Factory without taking a slice of cheesecake to go. Although, I have a few close seconds, the Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake is my favorite. It comes with a piece of Godiva cheesecake and is so rich. I have to share mine or eat it over several days. It is so good.
- Gluten Free Triple Chocolate Cookie with Walnuts (Panera Bread) : Panera Bread is one of my favorite places to eat because the food is clean and healthy. The food tastes delicious. This cookie was a pleasant surprise for me this summer. I shared mine and it was so good. It is also gluten free which is an added bonus. The next time you go to Panera, make this cookie part of your meal.
- Brownie Obsession (TGI Fridays): This dessert was discovered a long time ago and is still one of my favorites. The warm brownie is the star of this dessert. I always have to share because there is always plenty. Make you end or start your next TGI Fridays meal with the brownie obsession.
- Chocolate Bag (McCormick & Schmick’s): McCormick & Schmick’s had an epic happy hour menu in addition to their food menu. As a Marylander, I am very particular about seafood restaurants and this places always makes the cut for me. The chocolate bag is a nice surprise. The chocolate bag has white chocolate mousse with berries and whipped cream. It is plenty to share. The upside down candied walnut apple pie is a favorite of mine also. Make these two dessert part of your next trip to McCormick & Schmick’s.